jeezus H christ
Stephen Cole
2019-07-15 18:22:51 UTC
car nearly went up in smoke ......was on hf and notice a wee spark on
the
power lead......last time a I buy cheap cottage industry British made
6pin
HF type power leads they are rubbish .....the cable was probably
slightly
smaller diameter than the good jap cables and over the years where the
cables emerged at each end of both fuse holders ....white transluscent
cylindrical type.....movement first wore away the insulation then cut
through the copper wire...at all four ends of the fuse holder......just
as well I fuse my cables at the battery and not as is the case in most
cables the radio end.....fine for the shack but dangerous
mobile......don't suppose you lot are bothered as you would find it too
much of an effort to find a way through the fire wall of a car....tee
hee
nice new jap lead now installed .....back on HF/m
In the days when I was /M on HF, I did what you did and fused the cables
at the battery - there's no other way to go (but I bet plenty do), as
your experience suggests. Well done, Jimbo.
it was nothing...
You are nowhere near as daft as you make yourself out to be.. Are you? :-)
Jim’s smellier than he makes out to be. Like a dog dirt wrapped in burning
hair, so I’m told.
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Rambo
You're losing it OM...
Stephen Cole
2019-07-15 19:00:34 UTC
Post by Rambo
[...]
Ask Ian Jackson, he’ll tell you. Stinks, he said. Worse than Bigfoot’s
dick, he reckons.
Rambo
2019-07-15 19:23:06 UTC
On 15 Jul 2019 19:00:34 GMT, Stephen Cole
Post by Rambo
[...]
Well since Bigfoot has not be proven to actually exist, could you
produce Ian's alleged post to verify your claim?

I very much doubt Ian has made such a claim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
I did forget to apply the BO lotion that day though .....
Stephen Cole
2019-07-16 06:19:10 UTC
Post by Rambo
[...]
There’s good circumstantial evidence, Rich. And just imagine the smell of a
Bigfoot’s dick.
Post by Rambo
could you
produce Ian's alleged post to verify your claim?
I can’t share private emails, Rich.
Post by Rambo
I very much doubt Ian has made such a claim.
I never tell lies (except for when it would amuse me to), Rich.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
totly...so amusing ...tee hee
Rambo
flapping around like christ in a crucifix shop.....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
like a snatch knobber in a nunnery......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
no wonder his partner left him ....
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer
2019-07-15 20:10:29 UTC
Oh? Do let on
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2019-07-15 20:21:16 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no wonder his partner left him ....
Oh?  Do let on
Genital herpes I hear....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2019-07-15 20:22:14 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no wonder his partner left him ....
Oh?  Do let on
Genital herpes I hear....
There's no cure. Symptoms clear up by themselves, but the blisters can
come back
Rambo
You mean Brian?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2019-07-16 06:52:40 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
[...]
I didn't say ho I meant...could be anybody...tee hee...brian has taught
me well ......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
he will eventually go too far...looking forward to it.....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2019-07-15 20:04:29 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
[...]
just because I am no longer replying to FMF, bernie and cole doesn't
mean I am not reading their filth ....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
got to get some amusement out of the group....
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Rod Speed
http://youtu.be/SreSj3j47GI
Peeler
2019-07-16 09:10:53 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 18:42:32 +1000, , better known as cantankerous
Post by Rod Speed
You'll end up blind, boy.
He could NEVER end up as mentally deficient as you are, you clinically
insane, bullshitting, senile pest.
--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
MID: <ev1p6ml7ywd5$***@sqwertz.com>
Stephen Cole
2019-07-16 06:19:10 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
[...]
FURIOUS backpedal. So, your blocking of us lasted a week. That’s a couple
days longer than I predicted, so well done Jim! Thanks, Jim.
Stephen Cole
2019-07-16 06:19:11 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:58:15 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
[...]
Who will you report him to, Jim? Your chum Gareth could advise you, I'm
sure.
He could borrow Gareth’s £350 law book and see what it has to say about
people talking about cross-dressing and ruined gussets.
Jim, fuck off, stewart - tee hee...
I’m actually a little disappointed that it was this simple to flush the
depraved old bastard out from his blocking lies.